The risks were enormous, but the engineer confirmed the correctness of my decision. It should be clear that the piano is arranged in such a way that the strings are stretched to the special pins (pegs) which, using the key provide the necessary rigidity of fixation. They are at the top of the piano and pressed into special wooden part (verbilbank) made of deltadrevesiny (layered and quality plywood). Layer of veneer in the manufacture of blanks verbilbanka taped between himself and dried under pressure. In normal, dry, huge screws screwed verbilbank-iron frame with screws to, which is in turn attached to a massive wooden cabinet. Exploring the upper verbilbanka, as well as the lower back of the piano, I discovered the glue leaked, which gave grounds to assume that the glue does not dissolve and remain in their compounds.
He was in the plastic, softening, jelly-like state. I decided that as the drying, it will retain its adhesive properties, distributed, or rather remain in the same place and was initially and will provide a stable core nodes vzaimopolozhenie tool (verbilbank, cast-iron frame, futor, sounding board). Further, the analysis of dry wood, textile and leather machinery parts, I was convinced that the glue to dry "dead", and randomly shifted each other to restore the details is not possible, since wood and textiles were destroyed in an attempt to move the parts in place. Gammerbank deleting, or rather that of He left, all the parts (hammers, dampers and shape) are not soaked prior to recognition, proceeded to remove the stinking mass of the piano with a basement.