60/1939, S. 200-211.) In the 19th century the Manor House is well Soerser a Hochkirchen ground floor, building as Gagini depicts him. Also the gnarly Willow from the stables and the fireplace of the tenant’s apartment are faithfully reproduced. Away from the Court the bakehouse is located, built because of the fire danger on the Leeward side. (It was demolished in 1919.) The relief display Sorser Hochkirchen fills with the neighbouring fruit plant.
a whole side of the wall of the Garden Hall” (ibid.) This image is located on the south wall between two pairs of doors to the Chambers. Above the doors are rectangular stucco images with the view of buildings, as well as by waters with ships and boats. The North wall is decorated with a stucco fireplace in the Louis XVI style a Medallion depicting a river landscape with a view of the city. He is flanked by two other stucco images, with the presentation of two mill goods. Schurz parent mill one image is marked with the signature of Gagini sculpsit 1807 as a work of the artist. A two-storey 7 axis mansion with mansard roof. An annex with a hipped roof is front side.
The in the Storage pond in front of the building stored water enters through the > Erk < in the channel where the waterwheel can be found. Some people are engaged in the production of House Garden, in the foreground, a maid waits for grazing cattle,”such as in medieval representations a cow and a pig consisting as a sign of the cow – and pig herds. A dog to wag some progress in stimulating entertainment. Groves and farmsteads liven up the background, which is completed by a range of hills. Apparently it is that located the torrent, which is part of the Valkenburg fief Schurz parent mill, if various details of the image do not match with reality.” (ibid.) There are two mills in new tent.